Yoga at Home
'Yoga must be tailored to suit the student, not the other way around' - Sri Krishnamacharya
- Home delivered yoga for maximum convenience
- Classes are friendly and interactive to enhance your safety, comfort and ability to study yourself (Svadhyaya)
- For people who are health conscious, yet time poor
- Be served and guided with love - by a teacher that knows your name, specific needs and goals
- Smaller, more comfortable and intimate classes
- Beginner and intermediate levels available
Free 15 min phone consult prior to 1st class.
All classes 60 mins unless negotiated otherwise.
Fill out a new student form here.
- Individually tailored to your needs, capabilities and stress levels
- Maximise your time - we come to you
- Ease pain and discomfort
- Reduce stress
- Increase levels of self-care and self-awareness
- Increase energy and vitality
- Gain clarity in your practice
- Increase your sense of purpose
- Change your habits for the better
- Intensify your practice
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Learn mindfulness techniques (e.g. meditation and breathing exercises)
Alyssa McLeod will be your teacher. She is the founder and head teacher of Good Possum. She's a certified 500 hour Vinyasa yogi, who is registered with Yoga Australia and has a current First Aid certification.
Don't be fooled by her perpetually calm disposition, she is incredibly knowledgable, intuitive, friendly and beyond passionate about what she does. Alyssa is constantly attending training events and workshops to increase her knowledge and skills so she can bring you the best guidance. She is here to serve and guide you, as well as understand and assess your challenges - physical, mental and emotional - without judgement.
Her practice is slow but strong, and her kind and playful nature will no doubt gently guide you through your practice.