Our aim is 'lightness' (Sanskrit: 'Svayamagurutva') through the practice of yoga.
No matter what, we always want people to leave feeling a bit lighter. Physically, emotionally, mentally. Everyone has that lightness in them, and it always has the capacity to grow.
Every class is different and we design our classes for every body, in hopes of finding comfort in the deepest depths of discomfort.
Alyssa is the founder and principal teacher of Supa Soul. She's a certified 500RYT (500 hour Vinyasa training, Registered Yoga Teacher). She will have completed another Vinyasa Teacher Training (200 hours) in October 2018. Alyssa is also a qualified Yin Yoga Teacher and has an intense interest in Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine and how they speak to modern science.
Don't be fooled by her perpetually calm disposition, she is highly knowledgeable, intuitive and friendly and beyond passionate about yoga and health. Alyssa is constantly attending training events and workshops to increase her knowledge and skills so she can bring you the best guidance. She is here to serve and support you as well as understand your challenges - physical, mental and emotional - without judgement.
Her gentle, kind and playful nature will guide you on a blissful journey through your practice in beautifully balanced classes that are both vibrant and strong, yet mindful and soothing.
- Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training (500 hours) at Moksha Academy of Yoga.
- Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training (200 hours) at Warrior One Yoga.
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training (25 hours) at Warrior One Yoga.
- Advanced Assisting Program (30 hours) with Adam Whiting at Power Living, Fitzroy.
- Anatomy and Physiology 5 Day Vinyasa Intensive (15 hours) with Simon Borg-Olivier at Yoga Synergy, Bondi.
- Creative Sequencing Advanced Teacher Training (3 hours) with Nicky Grimsdale at (Here) Yoga.